Hello! This home is sold.
Thank you for your interest in our home! We have enjoyed our short time in Greenville, SC. As jobs take us back to our home state, we are offering our lovely family home located in a PRIME location off Pelham Rd and just 5 minutes from I-85. If you are looking for the perfect family home with room to roam and a yard for the kids to grow and play, you’ve found the right place! Please give us a call, or send us an email, and we’d love to give you a private showing. Buyers agents are welcome, and we will commit 3% commission.
Location: We love the location with its proximity to GSP Airport, 5 minute run for groceries, interstate 85, or just for a park to hang out with the kids. Our pediatrician’s office was also 5 minutes away at Patewood Medical Center, and even our children’s day school was only 10 minutes away. We were able to be at the center of all of our daily activities, which makes running a household so much easier.
What we love about our home: We moved to Greenville for work, but we did not know a single person upon arrival. When we purchased the home, everything was original – the kitchen cabinetry, the flooring, the appliances, the light fixtures, switches, outlets, deck, porch, etc. We could see that the home was well-maintained, and we knew we could make it exactly ours with a little imagination.
We were fortunate enough to live in our old house while we renovated this one, which allowed most of the renovations to be done at the same time. We really planned to stay for awhile, so we put in a lot of thought to make this home cohesive, with the style, design, layout, inside and out.
Kitchen: We love the farmhouse style, so we added a large 30in beautiful Kohler farmhouse sink. We added glass front cabinets to really showcase the large kitchen, as well as a large peninsula, perfect for guests who love to hang out and watch the cook. The breakfast table bathes in morning sun, and just a great place to have coffee. We’ve added so much room for storage in the rollout pantry, as well as a little coffee station. The granite is the whitest possible granite we could find to complement the farmhouse style.
Master Bedroom and Bath: We were really excited about the master bedroom when we first walked in. The soaring vaulted ceiling with a large skylight in the middle was so attractive, it really won us over. The bedroom is large and has two walk-in closets, his and hers. Painted in a cool, relaxing grayish/blue. There is also a maintenance-free Juliet balcony overlooking our beautiful fenced-in yard. Our master bath has been transformed into a large walk-in shower. We love the double showerheads, and it’s so large, your elbows won’t hit any walls! The heads are also 7ft high to accommodate tall people. It’s tiled in carrara white marble and beveled subway tile.
- Completely repainted, inside and out from 2015-2017
- New French doors to office
- New hardwood floors in kitchen and living room, entire main level hardwoods refinished/stained
- Kitchen completely remodeled in 2015
- Fireplace painted 2015
- Washer / Dryer
- 2016 New outside A/C unit for 2nd level replaced
- Roof age – approximately 2005
- City Water / Sewer
- Deck / Pergola / Garage Arbor – Built December 2016
- Front Staircase remodeled 2015 (Dual staircases)
- New crown molding throughout, popcorn ceilings removed
- Carpets professionally cleaned and maintained every few months
- All baths are remodeled with new fixtures, and new toilets/sinks/vanities
- All lighting have been replaced/updated
- All switches, outlets have been replaced/updated
- Garage door serviced in 2016
- Charter cable wired
- Inground lawn sprinkler system
- Lawncare professionally maintained
- Insect/Pest control professionally maintained
- Living Room – 22×13
- Office – 16×13
- Kitchen – 21×13
- Dining Room – 13×11
- Bonus Room – 25×21
- Master Bedroom – 16×21
- Bedroom 2 – 12×14
- Bedroom 3 – 10×12
- Bedroom 4 – 12×12